Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Bulgur Holidays Continued!



I would like to premise this post with the fact that this is indeed, the UGLIEST dish I have ever made.


But it's pretty darn tasty and nutrient packed.

I had a lot of dolma filling left over from yesterday's adventure, so I decided to put it to use with some of the portobello mushrooms and tofu I had chillin' in the good ol' icebox.  Here is how I "repurposed" some creativity:

Ingredients:
1/2 cup Dolma Filling 
4oz Portobello Mushrooms
2oz Cubed Extra-Firm Tofu
Drazzle of Olive Oil
1T Bragg's Liquid Aminos
1T Sriracha

Assembly Instructions:
Set stovetop to medium heat and throw a sauce pan on that hot little burner.  Drazzle the bottom of sauce pan with Olive Oil.  Dump all aforementioned crap in pan.  Cover.  Walk away until sizzling and hot (5-8 mins).

Quick, easy leftover utilization!  Turned out super tasty and filling!

No comments:

Post a Comment